
Here is a dress I have been working on lately....... I got to design it, drape it, and make a pattern for it. It will be made out of silk jersey with a little silk chiffon gathered on the sides. I will be doing a bead design in the middle. I bought the fabric for it today and now I am about to cut it out and sew it~scary! ha!
It will count as my side project that we have to complete in addition to our internships for Auburn. I will also enter it into the International Apparel Association contest (that is if it turns out ok!) . I am sure it will because I have a designer to help me! Let's just hope I get it all sewed and beaded before next Friday!
Love yall lots! 1 more week!
3 comments:
Natalie, It is BEAUTIFUL!!!
Love, Mrs. Cathy
LOVE IT!!! You will definitely win the contest!
I can't wait to see the finished product!!!
Aunt K
Post a Comment