Friday, August 1, 2008

Sergio's Next Top Model...

Apparently my blog can be found through google search! Ooops! You caught me Sergio and Rusty~haha!!!
So, we had a busy week this week. On Thursday we had model castings for fashion week! It was a lot of fun. We had them show us their walk. Some of them were great while others got "nexted". haha! We had the models try on different garments and it was like playing dress up. I get to try on some too!!
Other than that I have just been doing a lot of pattern making and sewing. I am working on my African inspired dress~I will take some pictures soon! It will hopefully turn out as fabulous as it looks in my head...
14 days till I'm back in the South!
Miss and Love Ya'll
-Nat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Natalie! Lots of people have found your blog and are enjoying it! Can't wait to see the African dress! Less than 2 weeks now and you will be home! I'm looking for the yellow ribbons now!

LOVE YOU!
Mom