(Oh yeah..... that picture was of some really wierd chips they gave us at a restaurant called E. They were extremely tasty though---sweet, salty, and sour at the same time. )
So lately since my Auburn friends left I have been hanging out with some girls I met at the Webster. One girl is from France, one is from Spain, and the other is just from over the bridge in New Jersey. The Webster had a big Bar-B-Q outside in the courtyard last night. We ate on blankets on the ground. I felt like I was back in Alabama~! It is a lot of fun getting to know the other girls from such different backgrounds. Sometimes they forget English words such as "ankle" and "cucumber" so I help them out~haha! I like learning about their different customs like in Spain you do April Fool's Day in December and in France you can only get married on Saturday.
I will be on a plane right now in exactly 1 week. Pray that I can fit everything in my 2 suitcases and that the overweight charge isn't outrageous! Oh yeah-- and pray I don't get lost in the 2 largest airports. I will be flying out of Laguardia and I have a plane change at O'hare.
Have a great weekend everyone!
Love,
Nat
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Natalie!!
I'm so excited that you made a friend from Spain!! I wanted to tell you that I used the clipboard you made me at Open House the other night...I was definitely the coolest teacher!! I'll be praying for your trip home...You'll be fine! Love you!!
Hey Nat!
That is so neat that you get to spend time with girls from other countries! I will be praying for you. If you can navigate in NYC I'm sure you will be fine at the airport! Can't wait to see you :) Love ya!
Post a Comment