Monday, August 4, 2008

Guess what this is....

If you can guess what this is, you are awesome...

In other news, things are still going great here in the city. We are having excellent, perfect temperature weather. So sorry to everyone suffering in the south!
Things have gotten really crazy at work as fashion week is approaching! There is a lot to do, but I am enjoying getting to do it all. I got to work on drawing all the designs on the computer today which I love to do, so that was cool. I have been doing a lot of pattern making, cutting, and sewing~ and still learning a ton!
Tonight was Amy's last night here in New York, so we had to make one last Pinkberry run. :( We decided to open one in Alabama and become really rich and then start our own clothing line together.
10 more days till I can eat Chic-fil-a!
Love and miss everyone!
Nat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What is it??!!!