I will be in sweet home Alabama in about 17 hours... I think...the time change thingy confuses me! I am sad to leave this great city, but happy to get to see you all!! Thank you again so much for all your support!! And this is not my last post by the way.... My dress is not finished yet so I will post pics as soon as I'm done. Also, I will be coming back to New York in September for....FASHION WEEK!!! It is Celestino's first New York runway show and we are all really excited!! I'm sure I will have lots of cool pictures and maybe some magazine articles! We already know that InStyle magazine will be there!
Can't wait to get home and take a shower without having to wear shower shoes!!haha!! See ya'll in a few!
Love,
Natalie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment