Monday, July 28, 2008

One place we didn't want to tour...

So we had a great weekend, except for one minor incident.....Amy got run over by a giant man! It happened on a Friday and on Sunday, her foot was still twice the size of her other one so we thought maybe we should check out the New York E.R.
Don't worry! She's ok, but she does have to walk around the city on crutches for a few days---blah!
The injury looks even worse in person!
Jenni was skiddish about hospital supplies..
And I really wantd to play with the equipment..

A suspicious looking stain on the floor in Amy's room. I think it's blood!!
So before going to the E.R., we spent the day shopping in SoHo. We found THE MOST FAB dress ever at this boutique called Unpamelo. It was flying off the racks! It is a magical dress that looked good on every body shape!! (I know this model looks a little like Micheal Jackson, but the dress is amazing!) Amy got one in yellow for fashion week eeeeee! I really wanted the silver one, but I'm running low on cash so I opted to be able to eat for the next 3 weeks instead.... sniff, sniff. Maybe I'll try and sew it myself! :)
Have a great week everyone!! 18 more days and counting!
Love,
Nat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about Amy's foot! Hope she is doing better. Thanks for calling Melissa last night. She made it through the surgery fine and is back home resting and doing her mouth exercises. It's almost August! You are doing great!
Love,
Mrs. Robyn