skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, July 18, 2008
The last pics from the Girls trip--I promise!
We love Matt Lower!~!
NBC store!
Pure Exaustion!
Our very windy bus tour!
Double Decker bus tour where our guide had a lisp. Not the best job for you buddy......
1 comment:
Unknown
said...
That was the best trip EVER!!! Wish we were still there! Miss you!!!
July 21, 2008 at 2:27 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(38)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(7)
▼
July
(15)
One place we didn't want to tour...
Muah from Manhattan!
Just an average day in the city....
Supima Design Competition
The last pics from the Girls trip--I promise!
Girls Trip NYC part 5: the highlight
Girls trip NYC part 4: Broadway Backstage Pass!
Girls trip NYC part 3: Brittany gets discovered!
Girls trip NYC part 2: the MOMA
Girls Trip NYC part 1: the arrival
Did I just do that on national TV?
Pinkberry and The Wackness
Coney Island with Uncle Steve!
Land of the free....home of the brave
Things I kinda miss....
►
June
(15)
About Me
Natalie
Hi! Welcome to the daily chronicles of a small town southern girl as she ventures to the great NYC in hopes of pursuing her career as a fashion designer!
View my complete profile
1 comment:
That was the best trip EVER!!! Wish we were still there! Miss you!!!
Post a Comment