Things are still going great here in the city! I have been so blessed! Thanks again to everyone for your support and prayers! So, lately at work I have been learning how to drape gowns--particularly a wedding gown for a client--so it has been a great learning experience. I have also been challenged with making a sleeve pattern---one of the hardest patterns to get right! We have also had several meetings about fashion week. I love when we go to meetings cuz I get to dress up in couture! This week we also did some "market research" at a store called Loehman's (who just so happened to be having a huge sale that day). Loehman's is a discount department store with designer clothing---could someone please tell me why we don't have one in Alabama? I got a Marc Jacobs top and jacket for so cheap! And Sergio was my personal stylist of course!
Also, my picture is up on the Regis and Kelly website if you wanna check it out:
http://bventertainment.go.com/tv/buenavista/regisandkelly/contests/traveltrivia/index.html
(Look to the right where is says "Live's a Beach Trivia a Go-go" and click "View Go-Go Dancers")
Have a great weekend everyone!! And go see the Dark Knight----awesome movie!
Love and miss everyone soooooooo much! Muah!
Natalie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment