Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Pinkberry and The Wackness




Yesterday at work I got to take a break from sewing and head downtown for a model fitting for the competition! It was exciting! We luckily got placed with a pretty model whose skin tone complemented our ivory gown. We had to make several adjustments to the gown though because she was a lot smaller than they had said she would be. I just got to assist Sergio by taking notes and snapping pictures. Then we got back to the studio, adjusted the patterns and I went back to my little beading corner and kept beading!

Last night was fun! Amy and I went to an Indie film theatre and saw a film only released in New York and L.A. so we felt quite special. It was called the "Wackness" and it was a cool film! Then we went to a place that I thought was heaven, but no---it was only Pinkberry, the awsomest ice cream place ever. You can choose from funky toppings like Captain Crunch and fruity pebbles and all kinds of fresh fruit and coconut and chocolate chips!

No comments: