Monday, July 21, 2008

Just an average day in the city....

And here's our dress on the model!!
At work I found out our model from the Supima competition is in Project Runway this season--I didn't even notice! Look for her (Wednesday nights at 9:00e)! Her name is Allyssa and she's really sweet so I want her to win! I don't think she won though or she probobly wouldn't have been at the Supima thing. (she wore the yellow dress with the fly swats on it)...


Sidenote: And today I had lunch at Chipotle and there were definitely 5 members from the cast of Spring Awakening in there. I just happened to look at a girl's notebook and it said "Spring Awakening script." So I was like oh my gosh! So I got to staring at them and realized it was them. I didn't have the courage to talk to them though. Maybe I should have??? Or maybe its best to play it cool in these types of situations??? It was cool anyways.

1 comment:

Tara said...

Natalie -- I've enjoyed following your NYC Adventure! What an experience and loads of memories for the rest of your life. I look forward to watching your adventures continue! Thanks for taking the time to document your internship so we can live it through your blog!!!
Love, Tara Powell