Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Things I kinda miss....

Things I miss............................................. Their sufficient replacement
1. Chic-fil-a.........................................................1. The Bread factory
2. Sonic...............................................................2. Tick Tock diner
3. Driving Silvia, my civic......................... ......3. zoomin' on the awesome subway
4. cooking..........................................................4. having people cook and
do dishes for me!
5. cookie dough in the fridge.................... .....5. dark chocolate M&Ms from the
vending machine on floor 2
6. my own bathroom.......................................6. a maid to clean the bathroom
7. The Alabaster pool......................................7. laying out on my roof
8. eating lunch for less than $12 ................. 8. getting to try cool new restaurants.
9. the sound of crickets................................. 9. the sound of taxis honking
10. fresh air................................................. ..10. city air
11.My friends and family and boyfriend....11. Irreplaceable (awwww......)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww thats sweet! We miss you! 9 days til we see you! Can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Hey Natalie! I love reading your blog! You are getting to do so many exciting things! I look forward to seeing what your new adventures are each day! Wanted you to know I pray for you every day. God is taking such good care of you! I can't wait to see you and NYC next week!
Love,
Mrs. Robyn

Anonymous said...

Hey Natalie,
Nothing in New York can replace us. We're family! Except maybe seeing a celebrity...
Just kidding
Love,
Michalyn

Anonymous said...

Hi Natalie don't miss anything just have fun in new york i hape you are having fun in new york.
Miss ya,
Alexandra

Anonymous said...

HI NATALIE, I'M ENJOYING YOUR SITE. I GET A LITTLE GREEN WITH ENVY, NOT REALLY I'M PROUD OF YOU. PRAY FOR YOU OFTEN. LOL, AUNT JOAN

Anonymous said...

i miss you so much!