Friday, June 27, 2008

War Eagle Moment...

Hello Everyone!!! Sorry I haven't posted lately... I've been busy!! You can look at my feet and tell. These feet have walked all over this city and they have blisters to prove it (ouchy). Today Amy and I went to get pedicures so at least they look a little better now.
So, the reason I have been busy is because Sergio was selected to be in the design competition with Supima! He only has untill July 15th to make a gown! I am excited about the competition show! I will get to say I helped make the dress! I have been doing a lot of beadwork lately which I enjoy! He even wants me to come in a little while tomorrow and finish up some beading (that's a Saturday folks).

So aparently, the Empire State building changes colors (I am just now realizing this). And tonight it was none other than my favorite two colors----orange and blue!! It was a "War Eagle Moment."
Well, I love and miss everyone sooo much!!! Thanks so much for everyone's comments!!
Love,
Natalie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Cash Cab! Thats so cool you saw the host. I can't wait to see you next weekend!

Love you!
Uncle Steve

Anonymous said...

Boo aburn! June 28 is peter's b day he will be 7 years old!
Alexandra

Anonymous said...

Roll Tide!