Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Cash Cab!

So...yesterday I was on my lunch break at a place called Better Burger (which really is a better burger). I walked outside and I noticed a group of "touristy" looking people were being videoed. So, I took a further look and noticed a suspicious cab behind them, and I wonder....hmmm... could this be the cash cab? (For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, there is this really great game show on Discovery channel that takes place inside a cab called cash cab). So I take a peak inside and sure enough, I recognized the host of the show!! So I start freaking out like what do I do? I whip out my camera and I'm thinking a video would be a better way to capture this great moment. So I start filming with my camera. I know it is a horrible video but there were tons of people and I was being shoved around a little. You will see a camera man setting up the people on the street corner and then you will see the cab (sorry to bust anyone's bubble but the show is set up a little). Behind it is a grey van that has a bunch of crew members and cameras in it. I didn't get to go in the cash cab,but I did have the following conversation with the producer:

Producer: (gets out of car and grins at me)

Me: (grin back kinda embarrassed to be standing there alone filming) "Uh... Is this the Cash Cab?"

Producer: "Yes, I thought you had spotted us! I didn't know if you realized you were filming cash cab."

Me: "Oh yes! I did!"

Host of cash cab: (waves at me!!!)

***Note: Sorry for the horrible video--I was excited!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool! Miss ya
Alexandra