Sunday, June 8, 2008

I think I'm gonna like it here!


So we got on to of this double decker bus and did a night tour of the city. It was beautiful! Could someone pinch me please?


Ok, by the way, it is really hot and humid here! I thought it would be cooler up north! I feel so "at home" with the hot weather. The breeze from the top of the bus felt great! Here we are enjoying the view of the city from the Broklyn bridge.
Here's mom and dad being a cute couple!



I was in awe of Times Square!!

Fashion Avenue and Parsons Design school where Project Runway is!
My name in the city!

3 comments:

Megan Geren said...

Natalie, We are so excited for you!!!! Have a great time in the Big City!!!

Love, Mrs. Cathy & Mr. Greg

Megan Geren said...

Love the pictures Nat! You are going to have some avid readers here in the ATL! Can't wait to come and see you!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're enjoying it! Been praying for you. That's so cool that you're down the street from the empire state building!! How was the trip to the garment district with Sergio today?