And I thought my Auburn apartment was a cubby. Melissa--it needs your help.
Sunday, June 15, 2008
My hole in the wall
Thought you might wanna see my living conditions. :)

And I thought my Auburn apartment was a cubby. Melissa--it needs your help.
This is where the party's at!
The wonderful air conditioner that I finally got installed after 2 days of misery!!
Nice little desk and shelf.
Keepin' it real.
My squeaky cot.
And I thought my Auburn apartment was a cubby. Melissa--it needs your help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It has potential, haha. I love the view from the roof! I can't wait to see it in real life! 3 weeks and 5 days until we're there! I can't wait! I miss my roomie!
Natalie,
The view makes the small space worth it! NYC - I mean can you believe you live there right now????
Love,
Mrs. Cathy
Hey Natalie,
Cool room. I was wondering what it looked like. You have already gotten cozy in there. I like your view from the roof it's awesome like a movie. Miss You!
Love,
Michalyn
Love the roof view yet, i could live without everything, else, besides the view, i would sleep on the floor, a cot, cant they put a bed in there? well,miss ya!
Love,
Alexandra
Post a Comment