Sunday, June 8, 2008

My first look at the city from the plane!
This is my home sweet home for the next 10 weeks. Mr. Webster is the cousin of William H. Macy. You know....as in Macy's. In fact I am right down the stree from Macy's, the world's largest store.
So glad I have made it!
This is my view from the steps of the Webster. That's right. It's the Empire State building.
Whew! I found the place I will be working. It is a walkable distance from my housing. It is in the basement of this Sherrie Arts building.

3 comments:

Beth Gregory said...

Great Pictures, Keep them coming!
We look forward to more updates!
Love ya
The Gregory's

Anonymous said...

Hey Nat! Your blog actually makes me think I am there too. It sounds wonderful! I can't wait to see you in 3 weeks!
Love you! Uncle Steve

Anonymous said...

Hi, Natalie. I'm so proud of you. Have fun in New York. I can't wait to see you when you get home.

Love,

Alexandra