Sunday, June 22, 2008

Rude Awakening!

My friend Amy and I on the Subway! She is from Auburn and is also an Apparel Design major. She is interning with a company called Zoomers. She lives at the Webster with me--yea!
We have a large selection of plays to chose from....
People doing yoga in the middle of Times Square. Hmm..... interesting.....
Melissa.... a store that sells cardboard furniture....
We wanted to see Little Mermaid, but they were sold out at the place where you get half price tickets so we saw Spring Awakening because we had heard so many good things about it. I think it should be retitled "Rude Awakening." The cast was amazing and I loved the music though! We just didn't realize what the show was about.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool, i want to see the little mermaid on broadway too! Well if one day you get to see it, tell me about it!