I had a great day today! I ran into Bethany from the show Real Housewives of NYC! She looked so fabulous!! We were stopped at a crosswalk together! A very handsome man was getting her number!
Over the weekend, Sergio had told me to come up with 10 sketches that were inspired from my visit to the museum. I was so nervous to show them to him today~ ! He liked most of them, but one in particular he said he loved, so that's the one I will be making. It is an evening gown and it will have some African looking embroidery on it. Sergio says "It's gonna be so hot!"
I draped at princess seamed sloper today. (If that means nothing to you I made a practice dress by pinning fabric to a mannequin). I also ran a few errands around the city. I had to go to Kinko's to print off some pictures from the Celestino photo shoot. (That's when I ran into Bethany).
Yesterday, my friend Amy and I visited a church-- first Baptist church NYC. It was a gorgeous old church. I caught myself staring at the ceiling a lot- not out of boredom, but because it was so pretty! The only bad part was that they had no air conditioner. The service was really nice though and I enjoyed the preacher.
Well, I am about to head to dinner here at the Webster. Some nights its good and others it is not--let's hope tonight is good!
Have a great week everyone! Love and Miss ya'll!
Natalie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Natalie Worthy! I can't believe that you saw Bethany! I love that show, I think you should have been the one getting her number, so we could hang out when I come!! I'm so proud of you for going to church yesterday, what a big girl you are!! I can't wait to see the dress you're making! See you soon!
Welll ive heard of the show, and she was famous sooooooo......
COOL! It must be fun living in newyork, besides the room,lol but i miss ya
Alexandra
Hey Natalie, this is CoreO...just wishing u all the best in NYC with ur life & ur career. Welcome;-) I actually was watchin' Regis & Kelly July 14th mornin' & there wz a silhouette of a girl dancin' & they said her name's Natalie Worthy so I figured I'd google the name 2see if maybe she looks familiar (thought maybe u're an actor like me) then ur blog popped up so yeah, I'm sayin' hi (even tho u might be the wrong natalie...lol). Aiight, take care, God Bless.
*CoreO*
(Sorry if u get this twice) Hey Natalie, this is CoreO...just wishing u all the best in NYC with ur life & ur career. Welcome;-) I actually was watchin' Regis & Kelly July 14th mornin' & there wz a silhouette of a girl dancin' & they said her name's Natalie Worthy so I figured I'd google the name 2see if maybe she looks familiar (thought maybe u're an actor like me) then ur blog popped up so yeah, I'm sayin' hi (even tho u might be the wrong natalie...lol). Aiight, take care, God Bless.
*CoreO*
Post a Comment