Wow! Me and Mel and Megan were talking about you tonight. We hate you because you can do everything- model, design, write, event-plan! No, ok, we don't hate you, but I am jealous! And I loved that dress you were wearing. I miss you and I can't wait to see you!!
Hi! Welcome to the daily chronicles of a small town southern girl as she ventures to the great NYC in hopes of pursuing her career as a fashion designer!
5 comments:
Natalie, that is so awesome!!! You look very cute in that dress too : )
I will so check that out!
Miss ya
Alexandra
Natalie,
You are beautiful and now, famous!!!!
Wow! Me and Mel and Megan were talking about you tonight. We hate you because you can do everything- model, design, write, event-plan! No, ok, we don't hate you, but I am jealous! And I loved that dress you were wearing. I miss you and I can't wait to see you!!
NATALIE, YOU LOOK JUST LIKE A MODEL, SERIOUSLY!!!!I'M SO PROUD OF YOU. REMEMBER ME WHEN YOU BECOME A FAMOUS DESIGNER.LOL, AUNT JOAN
Post a Comment